Wednesday, March 18, 2009

paper source

When not leading the glamorous vida loca as assistant to a television producer, I can also be found working the register (or cutting a yard of ribbon, or providing a stamp embossing demonstration, or helping foolish young couples in love choose their wedding invitations...), at Paper Source in Pasadena. Seeing as how I've been a paper junkie from a very early age, it's pretty much like allowing a crack addict be a drug pusher. I clock in, look around me, and immediately my eyes begin to glaze over and I start to drool a little... and then I get really helpful and annoying and adopt a deliriously peppy attitude. Yes, I am that person in a store who will yell "Hellooooo" at you the minute you step foot in the door. I wear my Paper Source badge with pride, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment