Sunday, January 4, 2009

mexico

This year I would very much like to travel south. I have heard about a beach called Playa Coralito, on the Isla Espiritu Santo, by the Sea of Cortez, which I would like to see for myself. Also, if I'm going to learn how to make tamales, then perhaps I should do that in Mexico. I have always wanted to drive a VW bus down to baja, and visit churches, and wander streets, and sit around a campfire while someone strums a guitar... sigh... Hopefully the summer will be here before too long and we can embark on some small but wondrous journeys. I am intrigued by the idea of the flying mobulas that leap from the water. Check out Hope & Jeremy's blog about taking a year out to travel around Mexico and other places. It's inspiring.

"I love to travel, But hate to arrive." - Hernando Cortez

No comments:

Post a Comment